Customised Marketing Audits
Let's uncover how your website, social media platforms, email campaigns and SEO could be working harder for you. I come in with the latest tech tools to assess how you're communicating your unique value proposition, critically evaluate your business and marketing strategies, and offer practical and straightforward advice on how to improve your strategy and marketing tactics so they align with your business goals.
We'll review the performance of your digital channels and how they work together using third-party analytics. With these insights, we'll understand where your marketing is most effective so you can focus on where you're likely to get the best results.
This is for you if:
You have low site traffic
Your conversion rate is low
You struggle to find quality leads
Your social media engagement is low
Your SEO is not standing up to the competition
What's included in full marketing audit
- An initial 30 minute consultation to uncover what you need
- A full analysis of your website and two further marketing channels (choose from Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube or Email). I will use third party tools to run a data driven analysis of these channels
- A comprehensive report on both the quantitive and qualitative aspects of your marketing set up (typically 15-20 pages)
- A 2 hour meeting to discuss the findings and discuss next steps
What's included in a single channel marketing audit
- An initial 15 minute consultation to uncover what you need
- A full analysis of one marketing channel. Choose from your website Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube or Email. I will use third party tools to run a data driven analysis of these channels
- A comprehensive report on both the quantitive and qualitative aspects of your marketing channel (typically 6-8 pages)
- A 1 hour meeting to discuss the findings and discuss next steps
I recently engaged Elizabeth Taylor to undertake a Social Media Audit for my business, as well as the Digital Marketing Strategy, and I was very pleased with the results. If you own a small business and you are looking for alignment across your platforms and growth, I recommend you get in touch with Elizabeth. She not only highlighted all the elements I need to change and improve on, but also gave me some in depth knowledge about how social media works as well as SEO and Google Analytics, and what metrics I should pay most attention to.